New Year's Eve (and Day) in Cumberland Valley
Whether you plan an evening at home or want to enjoy a night on the town, here are a few suggestions to celebrate New Year's Eve and New Year's Day in Cumberland Valley.
- Stock up on takeout food from your favorite local restaurants or try a new location.
- Pick up a bottle (or two) of wine from Castlerigg Wine Shop or grab a growler from one of our breweries.
- Complement the wine or beer with chocolates from Mummert Chocolates or Exquisite Chocolates.
- Shop for a board game or a puzzle at Whistlestop Bookshop.
- Be sure you've purchased some sweet treats, pastries, or bagels from places such as Beeman's Baked Goods, Nothing Sweeter, Helena's Chocolate Cafe and Creperie, or Sunrise Cafe so you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast on New Year's Day.
- After you've had your caffeine fix, plan a New Year's Day outdoor adventure on one of our many hiking trails or spend a day in the snow at Roundtop Mountain Resort.
On the Town
- New Year's Eve Bash @ Crostwater Distilled Spirits (private, ticketed event)
- Jazz Me R&B Trio @ Hook & Flask Still Works
- You're a Wizard New Year's Party @ Lovedraft's Brewing Co.
More events will be added as they are announced.