Top Things To Do
Take our word for it - you won't want to miss these hot spots! Whether you are here for a day, weekend or longer, make sure you pack in a few of Cumberland Valley's top attractions, restaurants, and unique hidden gems.
If you are coming at the right time of year, stop by one of our top events for a true Valley experience! There's always something fun going on so check out the events calendar for up-to-date happenings.
View the Official Cumberland Valley Events Calendar.
- World-Renowned Auto Shows, April - October
- Plein Air Arts Competition & Festival, May
- New Cumberland Apple Festival, September
- Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest, October
- Shippensburg Corn Festival, August
- Jubilee Day, June
- Foundry Day, June
- American Craft Week, October
- Collection of Experiences to Connect with the Appalachian Trail
- Uncover Treasure on the South Mountain GeoTrail
- Mt. Holly Marsh Preserve
- Hiking, Boating, Swimming, Fishing and History at Pine Grove Furnace State Park
- Hiking, Gardens, Views and a Mansion at Kings Gap State Park
- Hiking, Swimming, Rustic Camping at Colonel Denning State Park
- Guided Backpacking, Kayaking & Camping
- Birding Hotspots
- Zip-Lining & Mountain Adventures
- Renowned Fly Fishing
Things to Do
- Car Shows and Racing
- Family Fun
- Farms & Markets
- Food, Wine & Beer
- Spas & Salons
- The Arts
- Top Things To Do
- Who Are You?