Things To Do
in Cumberland Valley
Cumberland Valley is a place immersed in adventure and traditions. Pick a day, a weekend, or longer to explore a diverse blend of things to see and do.
- Stroll our inviting downtowns filled with art, history, food, and fashion
- Sample beer, wine, cider, and spirits along our Cumberland Valley Beer Trail
- Hike, bike, or fish among our serene landscapes, where you will find breathtaking views and zen-filled spaces
- Find entertainment and adventure at our indoor and outdoor family fun hotspots
- Taste the seasonal bounty of our local farm stands, farmers markets, and unique farm attractions
- Attend a world-renowned car show and explore all things automotive
- Relax at our spas and salons
- Enjoy eclectic cuisine at our many restaurants
- Attend seasonal festivals and events
Do you dread holiday shopping? Are you stressed about finding the perfect present? Cumberland Valley's shopping hotspots promise to turn your concerns into a pleasant experience that will leave you filled with...
Founded in 1750, Cumberland Valley is steeped in history – with museums, historical sites, and markers and monuments to the past. Yes, George Washington really did sleep here for a week in 1794 on his way to...
Whether you like to cook or you want to explore a new hobby, The Kitchen Shoppe provides a fun, foodie-friendly environment with a huge variety of year-round cooking classes that accommodate all levels of...
Cumberland Valley’s self-guided walking tours provide the perfect opportunity to dive deeper into the history of this region while keeping socially distant. Meander and explore at your own pace as you follow...
Need help getting started? Visit our travel blog to start planning. You'll find itinerary ideas, must-see highlights, and suggestions from the locals. So whether you are packing up your hiking boots or walking shoes, you're sure to find a diverse blend of things to do on the streets, creeks, and trails of Cumberland Valley.
Cumberland Valley entered the Green Phase of re-opening on June 12, 2020. While the Green Phase eases many of the most stringent restrictions, our attractions, restaurants, shops, spas & salons, continue to follow recommended CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of their staff and guests. In addition, some locations may have reduced hours of operation or require an appointment. Although we are doing our best to keep all the information current, we recommend contacting businesses directly for the latest updates.
Top Things to Do
The ultimate, 5-day, perfectly tuned and tested trip to hit all the major automotive attractions in Cumberland Valley....
If you're looking for a fun night out, look no further than the collection of performing arts centers and great dining...