Things To Do
in Cumberland Valley
Cumberland Valley is a place immersed in adventure and traditions. Pick a day, a weekend, or longer to explore a diverse blend of things to see and do.
- Stroll our inviting downtowns filled with art, history, food, and fashion
- Sample beer, wine, cider, and spirits along our Cumberland Valley Beer Trail
- Hike, bike, or fish among our serene landscapes, where you will find breathtaking views and zen-filled spaces
- Find entertainment and adventure at our indoor and outdoor family fun hotspots
- Taste the seasonal bounty of our local farm stands, farmers markets, and unique farm attractions
- Attend a world-renowned car show and explore all things automotive
- Relax at our spas and salons
- Enjoy eclectic cuisine at our many restaurants
- Attend seasonal festivals and events
Need help getting started? Visit our trip ideas to start planning. You'll find itinerary ideas, must-see highlights, and suggestions from the locals. So whether you are packing up your hiking boots or walking shoes, you're sure to find a diverse blend of things to do on the streets, creeks, and trails of Cumberland Valley.
Must See Experiences
The ultimate, 5-day, perfectly tuned and tested trip to hit all the major automotive attractions in Cumberland Valley....
If you're looking for a fun night out, look no further than the collection of performing arts centers and great dining...