Things To Do
in Cumberland Valley
Cumberland Valley is a place immersed in adventure and traditions. Pick a day, a weekend, or longer to explore a diverse blend of things to see and do.
- Stroll our inviting downtowns filled with art, history, food, and fashion
- Sample beer, wine, cider, and spirits along our Cumberland Valley Beer Trail
- Hike, bike, or fish among our serene landscapes, where you will find breathtaking views and zen-filled spaces
- Find entertainment and adventure at our indoor and outdoor family fun hotspots
- Taste the seasonal bounty of our local farm stands, farmers markets, and unique farm attractions
- Attend a world-renowned car show and explore all things automotive
- Relax at our spas and salons
- Enjoy eclectic cuisine at our many restaurants
- Attend seasonal festivals and events
Need help getting started? Visit our travel blog to start planning. You'll find itinerary ideas, must-see highlights, and suggestions from the locals. So whether you are packing up your hiking boots or walking shoes, you're sure to find a diverse blend of things to do on the streets, creeks, and trails of Cumberland Valley.
Cumberland County is fully re-opened but most locations are required to operate at a limited capacity. Our attractions, restaurants, shops, spas & salons, and hotels continue to follow recommended CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of their staff and guests. In addition, some locations may have reduced hours of operation or require an appointment. Although we are doing our best to keep all the information current, we recommend contacting businesses directly for the latest updates.
Top Things to Do
The ultimate, 5-day, perfectly tuned and tested trip to hit all the major automotive attractions in Cumberland Valley....