Acri Meadow Park
Acri Meadow Park is a 4-acre municipal park owned by East Pennsboro Township. In addition to the amenities below, the park has a playground, picnic tables and pavilions, bird watching, horseshoe pits and a drinking fountain.
Boating: Access for boating (unpowered boats only) and fishing on the Conodoguinet Creek is at the launch ramp. Download the Conodoguinet Creek Water Trail Guide and Map (.pdf)
Sports: Host your next baseball, softball, basketball or volleyball tournament at Acri Meadow.
Pavilion Rentals: Click here to reserve a pavilion online. Contact the East Pennsboro Recreation Office at 717-732-0711 Opt. 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stop by the Recreation Office at 98 S. Enola Drive, Enola, Room 101.
- Directions: Turn on Magaro Road at the East Penn Drive intersection. Follow Magaro Rd, note that it turns to right before creek bridge. At stop sign, go straight on Acri Meadows Drive and the park will be on the left.
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Pets Allowed:
- Smallmouth Bass:
- Bird Watching:
- Picnic Area/Pavilions:
- Boat Launch:
- Stream Access:
- Number of Baseball Fields: 1
- Number of Beach Volleyball Courts: 1
- Number of Outdoor Basketball Courts: 1
- Baseball Fields:
- Beach Volleyball Courts:
- Outdoor Basketball Courts:
- Picnic Area: