Welcome to Blue Mountain Outfitters, the mid-Atlantic Paddlesports Headquarters, located along the Susquehanna River Trail! Our retail shop has everything you need for canoeing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. From mild to wild, we've got you covered. Our knowledgeable sales staff will help you find the right boat for your needs, wants and budget.
River Trips: Not quite ready to buy? Try our rental trips! Day trips and overnight island camping trips include shuttle service so you don't have to deal with the logistics. Fish, swim, bird watch or just plain relax; it's all good on the river! All trips meet at Blue Mountain Outfitters in Marysville. Rental kayaks & canoes must be shuttled by Blue Mountain Outfitters (no self hauling).
Kayak fishing? We've got the boats and all of the accessories an angler gear head could dream of! All you need to do is catch the fish (and take the photo to prove it!).
Already have a boat (or boats) but need more "stuff"? Our shop is packed with everything needed to enjoy your canoe, kayak or SUP to the fullest.
Stop in and get to know us; we look forward to meeting you!
Team Building: Looking for a team bonding opportunity? Bring groups of up to 40 to pair off and work together in canoes.
- Complimentary Parking:
- Hours: Sun-Mon: Closed, Tues 10am-8pm, Weds-Sat 10am-6pm
- Notes: Summer hours: Tuesday 10am-8pm; Wednesday through Sunday 10am-6pm; closed Monday. Reservations are required for trips.
- Online Ordering:
- American Express
- Reservations Required:
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Tours Available:
- All Ages:
- Boat Rentals:
- Group Reservations Required:
- Maximum # of People for Tour: 40
Type of Experience
- Hands-On Experience:
- Team Building:
- Minimum Team Building Size: 6
- Maximum Team Building Size: 40
- Minimum Team Building Session (Hours): 3
- Maximum Team Building Session (Hours): 5
- Outdoor Team Building Description: Teams of two work together canoeing on the Susquehanna River or her tributaries. Our staff will provide a safety overview prior to boat launch.