Board & Brush Creative Studio
A hands-on, do-it-yourself wood sign workshop where guests can create their own custom decor pieces for home or office or to give as a gift. We provide all materials and guide you in the process to create a finished project that looks professionally made. In addition to wood, our projects often incorporate many other design elements including: glass, chalkboard, slate, and terra cotta pots.
Classes are designed for everyone to enjoy, regardless of skill level. The designs and projects are always changing, so every time you return, your creation will be a new and distinctive.
Click on the More Info, then Group tab to see team building opportunities.
- Complimentary Parking:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Team Building:
- Minimum Team Building Size: 12
- Maximum Team Building Size: 70
- Minimum Team Building Session (Hours): 2
- Maximum Team Building Session (Hours): 3
- Indoor Team Building Description: Our DIY workshops are perfect for your corporate team building event. Socialize, collaborate and generate goodwill all while creating a unique piece of art! - We can customize a design package for your team based on the time available and number of participants. Option 1: Full regular workshop -2 1/2-3 hours of instruction -Complete access to all designs on the website with signs of all sizes - $65 per project - Minimum of 12 attendees, Maximum of 42 Option 2: Condensed workshop - 1 1/2-2 hours of instruction - Miniature signs 12''x16'' with limited design options - $35 per project - Minimum of 16 attendees, Maximum of 50 From there each guest creates their own unique piece of art! - Our staff typically provides all step by step instruction and hands on assistance. You provide the guest and creativity! We provide a fun and enjoyable atmosphere to help build company morale. - You are welcome to bring in finger food or wine for the event, or we are happy to assist with local catering options. - Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Soda & Water are available at the studio during the workshop. We also have a variety of Mister Ed's Candy available for purchase. - Attendee minimums vary based on the day. Mon-Thurs parties must have at least 12 attendees for a full workshop, 16 attendees for a condensed workshop. Sat-Sun minimums are 16 attendees full workshop, 20 attendees condensed workshop. - ( Please Note - We do not offer any private events on Fridays nights.) We typically during the week have evening workshops - 6;30pm - 9:30pm. Saturday and Sundays we can do a variety of times. 10am-1pm - 12:30pm-3:30pm - 6:30pm-9:30pm. (Condensed workshops have the same start times they just finishing a hour early.) - Most workshops are ages 14+, but a few are available for children. - A $150 studio deposit is required to hold your reservation. Once the minimum attendees have registered, your deposit will be returned to you.