Bosler Memorial Library was dedicated on January 19, 1900. The original building, now known as the East Wing, was built in the colonial style with Iconic columns at the main entrance. The front is built of Avondale marble and brick. Interior features included high ceilings, Georgia pine floors, stained glass windows and marble footboards. Today, the library is more than 43,000 square feet and serves a population of over 50,000. The newly-renovated historic East Wing now features The Bookery, a used bookstore run by The Friends of Bosler Memorial Library.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-9pm; Sat 10am-5pm; Sun 1pm-5pm
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Dates: January 10, 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Times: From: 6:30 PM to 7:45 PM
- Location: Bosler Memorial Library