The Carlisle Fairgrounds is 82 acres of gated ground for the presentation of your large scale outdoor events. The facility includes four drive-in gates with a total of six available to walk-in traffic.The grounds are marked for 8,100 outdoor vendor spaces, with more than 10 miles of paved or stone roads.
The Carlisle Fairgrounds is easily accessible to the Central PA and Mid-Atlantic markets with easy access to I-81, I-76, and US Route 15.
The Carlisle Fairgrounds also encompasses numerous surrounding properties for parking and staging support of your event.
- Building T features approximately 15,000 square feet of numbered exhibit spaces, and includes restrooms.
- Building Y features approximately 12,000 square feet of numbered exhibit spaces.
- Pavilions A and B feature approximately 9,000 square feet of covered exhibit spaces, or space for your vendors, seating, and entertainment.
- The Grandstand is centrally located on the facility with a seating capacity of more than 2,000. The structure also features restrooms, 5,000 sq ft of indoor exhibit space and a full-length food court.
- Complimentary Parking:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Exhibits Space
- Description The Carlisle Fairgrounds is 82 acres of gated ground for the presentation of your large scale outdoor events. The facility includes four drive-in gates with a total of six available to walk-in traffic. There are three buildings, one pavilion and a grandstand/stage available for use.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 11550
- Outdoor Space
- Preferred Caterer List
- Tradeshow Booth Space
- Picnic Area
- Number of Rooms 3
- Booths 77
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
- Total Sq. Ft.: 15000
- Total Sq. Ft.: 12000
- Total Sq. Ft.: 9000