Colonel Blaine House
- Address: 4 North Hanover Street Carlisle, PA 17013
Colonel Ephraim Blaine was a Commissary General during the Revolutionary War. He began building his house in Carlisle in 1794. The home has many historic architectural elements including a brick watertable running below the first floor windows, stringcourses with their flat arches, and keystones above the first and second story windows. The decorative cornice and large door add to the exterior features. The house is one of the best preserved 18-century homes in Carlisle.
Please Note: Private residence, drive-by only.
- Parking: Drive-by Only