Harrisburg Tours Talks and Walks
Do you have a group looking to explore the Cumberland Valley and the surrounding area? No matter your size or if it's just a brief talk or a bit of a walk, Harrisburg Tours would like to be your guide into our history.
Offering 2-6 hour "Windshield Tours" with Step-On-Guide and Historian Sheldon Munn. Tours available for Hershey, Gettsyburg, Carlisle, Lancaster and Harrisburg.
Tour Sites Include:
- PA State Capital Building
- PA State William Penn Museum
- PA Governor's Residence
- National Civil War Museum
- PA National Fire Museum
- Harris-Cameron Mansion Tour
- Pride of the Susquehanna Riverboat
- Fort Hunter Mansion Estate Tour
- Doll House Museum
- Wildwood Lake Nature Center
- Historic Harrisburg Cemetery