Joseph T. Simpson Public Library
- Address: 16 North Walnut Street Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Phone: (717) 766-0171
The stone structure beside the Cumberland Valley Railroad is listed on an 1867 surveyor's map as a grain warehouse and in the 1872 Cumberland County Atlas as a grain store. During the Civil War, Confederate General J.B. Jenkins used the building as a hospital for his sick and ailing soldiers. The building was owned by various individuals through the years and was newly-renovated and opened to the public as a library on December 26, 1996.
The three floors offer books, DVDs, audiobooks, reference materials, and more. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and 10 computers with high-speed Internet access.
- Dates: October 25, 2019 - October 27, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Times: Friday 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM; Saturday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM; Sunday 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Location: Joseph T. Simpson Public Library