Maplewood Farm Market
- Address: 8564 Old Scotland Road Shippensburg, PA 17257
- Phone: (717) 532-8973
Produce and greenhouse selling vegetables, melons, berries, tree fruit, pumpkins, deli items, preserves, cider, eggs, dairy products and cheeses, baked goods, honey, flowers, herbs, bedding plants, seasonal turkeys, Christmas trees and bulk foods (including Gluten Free). They also have a nice selection of country decor home items and outdoor furniture. There is a small dine-in restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Pick-Your-Own Strawberries are available seasonally.
- Directions: Route 81 to Exit 24, North on Rt. 696 toward Shippensburg for 1/4 mile. The location is on the Right
- Notes: Summer hours: Monday through Friday 8am-7pm; Saturday 8am-4pm. Winter hours: Monday through Friday 8am-6pm; Saturday 8am-3pm.
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Restaurant/Snack Bar:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Baked Goods:
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Special Events, Annual Open House on the first Saturday in May and a Strawberry Festival in June
- Pick Your Own: Strawberries, Pumpkins
- Pick Your Own:
- Breakfast Served:
- Lunch Served:
- Price Range: Up to $10