Maplewood Farm Market
- Address: 8564 Old Scotland Road Shippensburg, PA 17257
- Phone: (717) 532-8973
Produce and greenhouse selling vegetables, melons, berries, tree fruit, pumpkins, deli items, preserves, cider, eggs, dairy products, baked goods (Fri. & Sat. only), honey, flowers, herbs, bedding plants, seasonal turkeys, made-to-order hoagies, Christmas trees and bulk foods.
- Directions: Route 81 to Exit 24, North on Rt. 696 toward Shippensburg for 1/4 mile. The location is on the Right
- Hours: Mon-Sat 8am-7pm
- Notes: Winter hours: Monday through Friday 8am-6pm; Saturday 8am-3pm.
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Baked Goods:
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Special Events, Annual Open House on the first Saturday in May and a Strawberry Festival in June
- Pick Your Own: Strawberries, Pumpkins
- Pick Your Own: