Enjoy our Irish/English tea shop as you browse our selection of imported foods and teas, jewelry, wedding and engagement rings, Catholic and religious gifts as well as a section of Sweaters, Woolens and Guinness merchandise.
"Oxford Hall Celtic Shop is the only place in the area to find Irish and Celtic imports. I love stopping in to browse through the clothing, jewelry and traditional teas and coffees." -Janet
Your visit to Oxford Hall Celtic Shop is not complete without a quick bite from their Tea Corner. The menu ranges from salads, sandwiches, soups (Irish Potato Soup plus seasonal varieties) to British pasties, meat pies, bangers, Scotch eggs, and bangers. There is also a variety of desserts and baked goods scones, banoffee pie, Guinness brownie, and rice pudding. Finish off the meal with a proper pot of tea.
- Directions: There is a municipal parking lot (free parking) one block from our shop on Market Street. We have extended hours in March and December.
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-3:30pm; Closed Sunday
- Months Open: Extended hours in March and December.
- Online Ordering:
- Parking: Street
- American Express
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Breakfast Served:
- Locally Grown Food:
- Lunch Served:
- Vegan Options:
- Vegetarian Options:
- Menu: Link
- Price Range: Up to $10
- Seating Capacity: 20
Type of Experience
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Delivery Available:
- Online Shopping:
- Temporary Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 10am-3:30pm; Closed Sunday
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures: