Paulus Farm Market
Family owned and operated open air market and family farm selling vegetables, deli items, fresh bakery items, flowers, soups, fresh cut meats (sausage, chicken, beef), freshly frozen take and make meals, melons preserves, honey, herbs, berries, cider, bedding plants, tree fruit, Christmas trees, pumpkins, dairy products and eggs. The pick-your-own flower field opens at the end of June/beginning of July and stays open through September.
Farm Attractions: In the warmer months, the kids can play, learn and have fun while visiting our barnyard animals (where we often have new babies to watch) and play areas, swinging on our unique horse tire swings, climbing on the wooden tractor and wagon. During the fall visit our Fall Fun Fort Play Area. Some of the things the kids will experience are: corn box, soybean box, farm toys, farm books, coloring table, mini straw maze, slide and climb area, spring horses and more. You can also pick your own pumpkins.
Home and Garden: Large selection of bedding flowers, hanging baskets, bedding plants, planters and gardening supplies.
Ice Cream: PA Preferred Hall's Dairy Ice Cream cooler on-site with numerous flavors and sizes, including single serving sized. The seasonal COWLICK ice cream truck now serves soft serve treats from Turkey Hill Dairies to enjoy while visiting or to take home. Opens for the 2022 season on April 30.
Open year-round. Seasonal hours are:
May-Oct: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-4pm
Nov-Dec: Mon-Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-4pm
Jan-Apr: Thurs 7 Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-3pm
Paulus Farm Market is a participating location on the Cumberland Valley Ice Cream Trail.
- Directions: From Mechanicsburg, 114 to S York St. Pass Mechanicsburg Little Theater, Pass Hbg Auto Auction, over turnpike bridge, Paulus Farm Market is on L after bridge
- Hours: Seasonal
- Notes: Winter hours: Thursday and Friday 9am-5pm; Saturday 9am-3pm. Mid-April through Mid-September: 9am-6pm Monday through Saturday; 11am-4pm Sunday. Farm Park closes 30 minutes before market.
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Tours Available:
- All Ages:
- Under 4:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Baked Goods:
- PA Preferred
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Easter Egg Hunt, Mother's & Father's Day Crafts, Fall Fun on the farm (Hayrides, corn maze, farm animals, fall fun fort) Christmas cabin play area, birthday parties, school tours, summer camps, School/Group tours, Fall Fun Fort Play area, Birthday Parties, Christmas Cabin play area, Easter Egg Hunt, Mother's Day and Father's Day make n takes
- Pick Your Own: Flowers, Pumpkins
- Pick Your Own:
Type of Experience
- Tours Available:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Masks Required-Guest: