The Pride of the Susquehanna Riverboat is an authentic stern-driven paddle wheeler used for business meetings, private parties, weddings, classic dinner cruises, the ever-popular Murder Mystery Dinner Cruises, and as a floating classroom.
The Pride's season runs from May through November, with 45-minute Public Sightseeing Cruises occurring from Memorial Day until Labor Day at 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, and 3 PM on weekdays and 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM and 3 PM on weekends. Fall public cruises after Labor Day through the end of October occur at noon and 1:30 PM on weekends only. (Schedules are subject to change; call or see online calendar for exact schedule). You can enjoy snacks, ice cream, candy, hot dogs, pizza, soda, beer, wine, and other great food items at our Galley Snack Bar during these sightseeing cruises. Reservations not required; cruises board 15 minutes prior.
If you have a group and would like to join a public cruise, please call us for details. Group rates available for groups of more than 30.
The Pride also has Classic Dinner Cruises, Fall Foliage Dinner Cruises, Mother's and Father's Day Cruises, Murder Mystery Dinner Cruises , Fireworks Dinner Cruises, Arooga's Wing Night Cruises, Harbour House Crab Cruises, Wine and Cheese Cruises, Pirates on the Pride Family Fun Cruises, as well as other themed cruises. All the previous cruises require advanced reservations that can be made by calling our office or by making reservations online!
If music is something you would like to enjoy on the Pride, join us for our weekly and VERY popular Jazzin' on the Pride, which occurs every Thursday night from June through October. It is free to get on and listen to local Jazz musicians and enjoy a cash bar and food! The sunset cruise is the paid portion of this event. Come down to the East Shore docks (Corner of Front and Locust in Harrisburg) to enjoy this event on the best deck in Harrisburg!
The Pride also has a Blues Cruises of the same format as the Jazz events, but this occurs once a month and requires a cover charge for the entire 3-½ hour event (includes cruise!). We have party cruises as well during the moonlight with cover bands and a full bar!
You can also privately charter the Pride for your wedding (very popular wedding spot!), parties, business functions, anniversaries, family and church picnics, corporate meetings, fundraisers, charity events, group-building, dances, and pretty much everything else! Call to book soon as spots fill up quickly!
You can also take your school, bus, or tour group for a private 45 minute tour of the Susquehanna on the Pride for a flat rate (you can also join a Public cruise. See above for info). Call for details.
Team Building: Click on MORE INFO and then GROUPS to see team building and bonding activities.
- Complimentary Parking:
- Months Open: May-November
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Online Coupons:
- Online Ordering:
- Parking: City Island Parking Lot
- American Express
- Reservations Required:
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Tours Available:
- All Ages:
- Under 4:
- Live Music Nights:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Alcohol Served:
- Groups Welcome:
- Audio Guides:
- Group Discounts Available:
- Group Reservations Required:
- Maximum # of People for Tour: 120
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Price Range: varies
- Tour Length: 45 minutes
Type of Experience
- Hands-On Experience:
- Private Dining Room:
- Tours Available:
- Team Building:
- Maximum Team Building Size: 80
- Minimum Team Building Session (Hours): 2
- Indoor Team Building Description: Build camaraderie on one of our many beer and wine tasting events, guess who the murderer is on a Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise, or show off your skills on a Rock the Boat open mic cruise
- Outdoor Team Building Description: The riverboat is both indoor and outdoor, so enjoy our many cruises as well as the cool air and river scenery
- Open For Business:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Description Available for meetings, weddings, rehearsal dinners, parties, business functions for up to 100 people for buffet/appetizers/cocktail hour. 65 max for seated dinners.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Reception Capacity 100
- Outdoor Space
- Preferred Caterer List
- Loading Dock
- Banquet Capacity 65
- Number of Rooms 1