Reid's Orchard and Winery
- Address: 2135 Buchanan Valley Road Orrtanna, PA 17353
- Phone: (717) 677-7466
This is the beautiful main winery location for Reid's Orchard and Winery. We are open Saturdays and Sundays from May through December. Stop by to try our hand crafted small batch wines and ciders and enjoy live music.
When the main winery is closed, be sure to visit The Cider House, located in downtown Gettysburg. Open year-round, stop by for wine or hard cider tasting, and enjoy a cheese and cracker tray with your pairings.
- Directions: Traveling from Gettysburg: Take Rt. 30 West out of the square. Go 15 miles - turn right onto Rt. 234. Go 4 Miles. Winery on right. From Chambersburg: Follow Rt. 30 to intersection Rt 30/Rt 234. Take left onto Rt. 234 Go 4 Miles. Winery is on right.
- Hours: Dec weekends 12-5pm; June-Nov Thurs-Sun 12-5pm
- Months Open: Closed January through March 1
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Wine and music events, wine & fruit events, Member GWFT, Connect the Dots, July Holidaying Event, Member Mason Dixon Wine Trail
- Made in Cumberland Valley: