Back To Previous
Family-owned and operated fruit farm and winery selling preserves, herbs, berries, cider, bedding plants, tree fruit, wine, hard cider, grapes and gifts at our gift shop.
- Directions: Traveling from Gettysburg: Take Rt. 30 West out of the square. Go 15 miles - turn right onto Rt. 234. Go 4 Miles. Winery on right. From Chambersburg: Follow Rt. 30 to intersection Rt 30/Rt 234. Take left onto Rt. 234 Go 4 Miles. Winery is on right.
- Hours: Dec weekends 12-5pm; June-Nov Thurs-Sun 12-5pm
- Months Open: Closed January through March 1
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Wine and music events, wine & fruit events, Member GWFT, Connect the Dots, July Holidaying Event, Member Mason Dixon Wine Trail
- Made in Cumberland Valley: