This is the beautiful main winery location for Reid's Orchard and Winery. We are open Saturdays and Sundays beginning in May. Stop by to try our hand crafted small batch wines and ciders and enjoy one of our Music in the Valley concerts, free to the public.
- Directions: Traveling from Gettysburg: Take Rt. 30 West out of the square. Go 15 miles - turn right onto Rt. 234. Go 4 Miles. Winery on right. From Chambersburg: Follow Rt. 30 to intersection Rt 30/Rt 234. Take left onto Rt. 234 Go 4 Miles. Winery is on right.
- Hours: Dec weekends 12-5pm; June-Nov Thurs-Sun 12-5pm
- Months Open: Closed January through March 1
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Wine and music events, wine & fruit events, Member GWFT, Connect the Dots, July Holidaying Event, Member Mason Dixon Wine Trail
- Made in Cumberland Valley: