Roundtop Mountain Resort
Roundtop Mountain Resort offers unique year-round fun in a picturesque mountain setting.
Face coverings will be required in every part of the operation, including while loading and riding on chairlifts and in gondolas, inside all buildings, and during all ski and snowboard lessons. No one will be permitted on the mountain without a face covering. Cloth neck gaiters are allowed. Face coverings are not required during the physical acts of skiing or snowboarding if the guest is maintaining proper physical distance. Click here to learn about all the safety measures implemented during the winter season.
Reservations are also required in order to ensure social distancing guidelines. Pass Holders will get priority access.
- Skiing & Snowboarding - Lessons and rentals available for all ages.
- Tubing - No experience necessary, special area for ages 4 and under.
- Fireside Pub & Grill offers great drinks and menu items in a cozy atmosphere
- Vertical Drop - 600'
- Top Elevation - 1,355'
- Tubing Vertical Drop - 80'
- Tubing Slope Length - 680'
- Easier - 29%
- More Difficult - 30%
- Most Difficult - 31%
- Extremely Difficult - 10%
- Quad Chairlifts - 3
- Triple Chairlifts - 2
- Carpet Lifts - 2
- J-Bars - 1
- Tubing Lifts - 1
- OGO Balls are inflatable balls that measure 11 feet and have a 6 foot ball suspended in the middle. The adventurous rider climbs into the suspended inner ball and rolls down the tubing runs inside the OGO ball. H2OGO balls have 5 gallons of fresh water in them so you and up to two friends body surf inside while the H2OGO ball rolls down the tubing runs. IGO Balls have a harness in them so one rider goes upside down as the ball rolls.
- Super Slide: a 600-foot inflatable water slide that takes riders down an 80' vertical drop through a series of sprinkles. Single and double inner tubes are available.
- Zip lines
- Bumper boats feature water squirters
- The Cedar Maze is a 4,800 square foot maze. Race against your friends and the clock.
- Scenic chairlift rides cover over 600 vertical feet. When you reach the top you can enjoy a view of up to 6 counties. Ride round trip or hike down.
- The Vertical Trek canopy tour includes 10 zip lines up to 400' long and 40' high.
- Paintball (reservation only during the week, walk-on play during the weekends)
- The Vertical Trek canopy tour includes 10 zip lines up to 400' long and 40' high (open weekends, reservations recommended)
- Facilitated team-building at the ropes course (reservations only)
- 10 paintball fields
- Facilitated team-building at the ropes course
- Catered events.
Groups: Year-round entertainment. Discounts and packages available. Friendly customer service and attentive sales and staff. Designated and free parking.
Team Building: Cilck on the MORE INFO and GROUPS tab to see team building information.
- Complimentary Parking:
- Free WiFi:
- Hours: Varies by activity and season.
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Parking: Free
- American Express
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Meeting Space:
- Restaurant/Snack Bar:
- All Ages:
- Under 4:
- Live Music Nights:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Price Range: Up to $20
- Group Discounts Available:
- Group Reservations Required:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Price Range: varies
Type of Experience
- Hands-On Experience:
- Private Dining Room:
- Team Building:
- Minimum Team Building Size: 12
- Maximum Team Building Size: 150
- Minimum Team Building Session (Hours): 4
- Maximum Team Building Session (Hours): 8
Outdoor Team Building Description:
A facilitated ropes course team-building event specializes in group bonding through teambuilding in a secluded environment that fosters closeness. It doesn’t matter what kind of shape you’re in, everyone can participate on the low ropes to get the team-building and trust components in. Facilitated team-building offers the opportunity for growth, reflection, and on-going learning. Roundtop offers both a low challenge course with physical and mental challenges that the group works on together to solve, and a high challenge course built 35 feet above the ground that encourages safe risk taking activities to highlight trust and build support within teams. Both options are led by facilitators that are expertly trained in organizational development and group processes and can help lead any group in bringing out participants’ leadership skills the course is specifically designed to encourage mingling, bonding, discussion, and reflection, and to address a myriad of focal points, all of which have great effect when coming back to conference learning sessions and long after teams return home.
Team-bonding opportunities abound at Roundtop, from summer to winter, from snow tubing to Paintball or ziplines. Check out our website.
- Temporary Hours of Operation: Opening December 11, 2020 for the winter season.
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Description Meeting room space available April - November each year. Four rooms of various sizes from 25 people to 350 people. Contact Roundtop for information and pricing regarding facilitated team-building at the ropes course in conjunction with meetings.
- Largest Room 5000
- Total Sq. Ft. 7000
- Reception Capacity 600
- Space Notes Facilitated team-building, paintball, adventure park, zipline canopy tour, snow tubing, and skiing/boarding available. See website for seasonal activities and seasonal restaurant.
- Theatre Capacity 1000
- Outdoor Space
- Preferred Caterer List
- Registration Area
- Tradeshow Booth Space
- A/V Equipment
- Full Service Catering
- Lobby/Reception Area
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Capacity 7500
- Banquet Capacity 400
- Number of Rooms 4
- Booths 60
- Classroom Capacity 250