State Museum of PA
- Address: 300 North Street Harrisburg, PA 17120
- Phone: (717) 787-4980
The State Museum offers collections and exhibits interpreting the state of Pennsylvania's fascinating heritage. With the dawn of geologic time, the Native American experience, colonial and revolutionary beginnings, and a pivotal Civil War battleground through the Commonwealth’s vast industrial age,The State Museum demonstrates that Pennsylvania’s story is America’s story.
Fun under 4: Curiosity Connection™ is an exciting Pennsylvania themed hands-on play environment where kids from one to five years old and their families can play, discover and learn together. With the Living Forest, Industry & Transportation Zone, Farmland, Construction Zone, Art Wall, and Infant Zone... there is plenty for your preschoolers to enjoy!
- Gift Shop:
- Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday 12:00 Noon - 5:00 PM
- Parking: Street
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- All Ages:
- Under 4:
- Date: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday until November 12, 2017
- Times: Wednesday through Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Sunday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Location: State Museum of PA
- Town: Harrisburg Area