Back To Previous
Orchard farm market and bakery selling vegetables, baked goods, flowers, melons, preserves, honey, herbs, berries, cider, bedding plants, tree fruit, Christmas trees, pumpkins, crafts and dairy products.
Farm Attraction: Fall Corn Maze
- Directions: From Harrisburg, traveling on 322 E toward Hershey, turn R at first traffic light (Mushroom Hill Road), top of hill turn R on Chambers Hill Rd, take first L on strites Rd
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 8am-5pm
- Notes: Check website for seasonal hours.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Baked Goods:
- PA Preferred
- Century Farm
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Special Events, Fall Corn Maze - Mid September, Fall Festival
- Pick Your Own: Strawberries, Raspberries, Sour Cherries, Sweet Cherries, Apples, Pumpkins, Flowers, Blueberries, Blackberries