A locally owned and operated business for over 40 years!
Shoppe - This gourmet super store offers over 20,000 items and is the place to go for kitchen gadgets, bakeware, cutlery, cooking utensils, housewares and more. A perfect stop for fun and practical gifts.
Oil & Vinegar Tasting Bar - Discover the art of flavor with The Kitchen Shoppe's European on tap olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting bar. Unique flavors include Black Truffle, Carmelized Garlic, Meyer Lemon, Harvest Fig, and more.
Cooking School - The school offers over 200 demonstration, hands-on and children's Cooking Classes. Highlights include seasonal, holiday and date night classes. Taste what's cooking this week and view the upcoming class schedule here.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, class size is limited so classes sell out quickly. Be sure to sign up early. Participants are required to wear masks until they are seated. UV sterilizers, sanitation of touchpoints, and social distancing are all in place.
Groups: Reserve an eat-and-learn demonstration that can be tailored to your specific group's needs. Include a little time for shopping. Fees apply.
Team Building: Click MORE INFO then GROUPS tab to find informationa bout team building at The Kitchen Shoppe.
- Complimentary Parking:
- Free WiFi:
- Gift Shop:
- Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 12-5pm
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Online Ordering:
- Parking: Free
- American Express
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Wireless Internet:
- Group Discounts Available:
- Group Reservations Required:
- Maximum # of People for Tour: 50
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Price Range: vary
Type of Experience
- Hands-On Experience:
- Private Dining Room:
- Team Building:
- Minimum Team Building Size: 15
- Maximum Team Building Size: 24
- Minimum Team Building Session (Hours): 2
- Indoor Team Building Description: Participants work in teams to prepare and enjoy full meal together in our indoor cooking school kitchen and classroom , Instructor, assistants, coffee, tea water and gratuity included
- Outdoor Team Building Description: Participants work in teams to prepare and enjoy full meal together in our outdoor cooking school kitchen and classroom , Instructor, assistants, coffee, tea water and gratuity included
- Open For Business:
- Delivery Available:
- Online Shopping:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- A/V Equipment
- Full Service Catering
- Number of Rooms 1