The Watershed Pub offers delicious artisan cocktails and an delectable menu that focuses on sustainably-sourced seafood from the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
Brought to you by the creators of The Millworks in Harrisburg, The Watershed Pub is centrally located in Camp Hill's walkable downtown shopping district. In addition to the food dishes, the tasting room offers,craft beer, Pennsylvania wine and spirits, and delicious artisan cocktails. The building dates back to the 1830s and has been carefully renovated and restored to retain many of its unique architectural features including a first-floor fireplace and wainscoting.
Abundant outdoor seating and limited indoor seating are available. As an added precaution a virus filtration system has been installed in the HVAC. Reservations are recommended.
The Watershed Pub is a participating location on the Cumberland Valley Beer Trail.
- Hours: Wed-Sat 4pm-10pm; Sun 10am-3pm (brunch)
- Notes: Parking behind the building and in the Blooms by Vickrey parking lot. There is also free street parking. Please refrain from parking the Cornerstone Coffeehouse parking lot.
- Alcohol Served:
- Dinner Served:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Full Bar:
- Price Range: Up to $30
- Open For Business:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Screening Required-Guest: