COVID Update beginning June 1,2021:
• Indoor seating is available for guests and complimentary wine tastings.
• Outdoor seating is available for wine consumption.
• If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask. If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask out of consideration for others.
Located in a quiet country setting, yet only minutes from downtown Carlisle, the tasting room at The Winery at the Long Shot Farm offers more than 10 wines, all made from grapes grown, processed, and bottled on-site. Purchase a glass or bottle and relax while sitting on their deck which overlooks a large pond and vineyards, and offers amazing views of the North Mountain. Inside, the cozy tasting room with rustic wood finishes is warm and inviting. You are welcome to bring your own food to enjoy as you sip and savor. Don't forget to try the wine slushies.
And, for our beer-loving friends, we offer canned options from Liquid Hero Brewery in York and Molly Pitcher Brewing in Carlisle. Plus soda options for the designated drivers.
In addition to grapevines, the farm has over 1500 thornless blackberry plants, ensuring that they have enough fruit for their sweet blackberry wine. The farm also grows blueberries and elderberries and has a small orchard with several varieties of fruit trees.
The Winery at the Long Shot Farm is a participating location on the Cumberland Valley Beer Trail.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 3pm-7pm; Fri 3pm-9pm; Sat & Sun 2pm-9pm
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Temporary Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs 3pm-7pm; Fri 3pm-9pm; Sat/Sun 2pm-9pm
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Guest: