- Address: 750 South Mountain Estates Shippensburg, PA 17257
- Phone: (717) 530-9661
At Toigo Orchards we grow an array of fruits and vegetables in our large pesticide free greenhouses where you will find fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and herbs. Early in the season, thousands of beneficial insects are released to assist in bio-controls for pest management including bumble bees, which are used for pollination. We take much care in our greenhouse methods and it is our goal to yield the best result and provide our customers with quality nutritious produce.
Food: Vegetables, melons, preserves, honey, herbs, berries, cider, free range eggs, pumpkins, homemade salsa, sauces and butters.
- Directions: From 1-81, exit 29 West on Rt 174 (exit 29) towards Shippensburg to first stop light (1 mile) turn L at stop light (Rutters Service Station) onto Airport Rd follow 3.5 miles to orchard
- Months Open: June, Aug-Dec
- Online Ordering:
- Parking: Free
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Free-Range Eggs & Poultry
- PA Preferred
- Certified Naturally Grown