Here you'll find a wide selection of artisan crafts housed in a renovated circa 1875 brick church. Featured in this collection of more than 200 American artists is the work of Pennsylvania's fine and craft artists such as Melissa Colucci's and Vicki Byrd's jewelry, Steve Strouse's Shaker reproductions, Clare Margaret's paper cuttings, Elaine Haag's original Nuno felted attire, Royce Yoder's pottery, Deborah Hershey's collages, Deborah Hershey's collages, Megan Lloyd's children's book illustrations, Margery Erickson's hand-woven wearables, Tom Laser's turned wooden bowls, Jo Alexander's floral and landscape mosaics, and Nancy Neslund's brightly colored acrylics just to mention a few. It's no surprise this gallery has received awards including the NICHE #2 Retailer of American Craft.
Check the event calendar for special demonstration weekends, or stop by to see folk art carver Gay Foltz in her gallery studio.
2016 Best in the Valley Winner
“The selection, quality, creativity and category depth at Village Artisans Gallery are simply top notch. I have never visited this shop and not found an artful treasure that delights me every time I view it. PJ is the Best proprietor of a best shop.”
– Jo A., Boiling Springs, PA
2013 Best in the Valley Winner
"The Village Artisans Gallery always has the most wonderful variety of handmade items, all so beautifully displayed in that lovely old church. It is always a treat to visit." - Barb, Chambersburg, PA
2012 Best in the Valley Winner
"The Village Artisans Gallery has extraordinary customer service and an extensive selection of PA arts and crafts. It's THE place to start (and maybe finish) your Christmas or gift-giving shopping." -Elisa
2011 Best in the Valley Winner
"The most incredibly selection of one of a kind gifts, clothing, jewelry, and SO much more. The friendly staff alone makes it worth the drive from NJ." -Lora
- Directions: From I-81 take exit 47A South (Rt. 34) to traffic light at Route 174. Turn left (East) on Rt. 174 to 4 way stop in Boiling Springs. Turn Right on Walnut St., go to corner of 4th St. & Walnut.
- Gift Shop:
- Hours: Wed-Sat 10am - 6pm; Sun 12pm - 5pm; Mon-Tues by appointment or chance
- Months Open: all year
- Online Coupons:
- Parking: Free
- American Express
- Route 15 Member:
- Year Built - Prior to 1900: 1875
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Open Year-Round:
- Made in Cumberland Valley:
- Made in the Valley Products: Folk art carvings, needle felted sculptures,wood fired & Raku pottery, Steam Punk clocks & jewelry, slag & sterling silver jewelry, metal sculpture, bird & fish carvings, mosaics, paper and glass collage, children's book illustrations, watercolor and acrylic paintings, copper enameling, jewelry boxes, cutting boards, apparel, hand turned pens, handmade soap, saddle soap.
Type of Experience