A 60,000 square foot farmer's market with upscale boutiques.
The Farmer's Market floor has 50 vendors who sell the freshest vegetables, fruits, seafood, meats, cheeses, dried foods, candies, plants and baked goods. The vast selection and delightful aroma will tempt your taste buds.
The Shoppes "Upstairs at the Market" offers designer clothes, jewelry and other high-quality unique products.
Craft Brews: Perry County's River Bend Hop Farm & Brewery now brings their craft brews to the Cumberland Valley with a permanent tasting location on the lower level. Enjoy your drink at the counter or while browsing the stalls and shops at the Market. Take your brews to go in a crowler or growler. Hours are Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-2pm.
Restaurants: Grab a bite to eat at any of the food vendors offering a variety of delicious food options. Choose between turkey wraps, vegetarian sandwiches, subs, pretzels, rotisserie chicken, soups, smoothies and more.
Bakery: Find freshly baked cakes, pies, cupcakes and breads.
Apparel & Accessories: The Shoppes "Upstairs at the Market" include a collection of unique boutiques where you can find fine jewelry and designer clothes.
Food: Buy prepared food or buy the ingredients to make your own meals.
Home & Garden: Visit shops that offer products perfect for gift giving or decorating your home.
Made in Cumberland Valley: Buy crafts and gifts that are uniquely made right here in Cumberland Valley.
Specialty: Find specialty items like homemade pet treats and artwork.
Doggie Delights at West Shore Farmers Market
Delicious "Bake at Home" Pizzas from West Shore Farmers Market
MidSt8 Taco Adds Flavor to the West Shore Farmers Market
Something Truly Special - The West Shore Farmers Market
- Hours: Tues 8am-2pm (select vendors only); Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-2pm
- Notes: Masks are required and social distancing is encouraged. The seating areas downstairs have been removed and limited Seating is available upstairs. There is counter seating, with barriers, at a few food vendors such as MidSt8 Tacos and Zook's Restaurant. Vendors have all implemented additional safety measures that vary based on the size and configuration of their stands.
- Parking: Free
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Baked Goods:
- Open Year-Round:
- Breakfast Served:
- Lunch Served:
- Price Range: Up to $20
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Tour Length: 30 to 60 minutes
Type of Experience
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
MonClosedTue8:00am - 3:00pm
WedClosedThuClosedFri8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat8:00am - 2:00pm