A 60,000 square foot farmer's market with upscale boutiques.
The Farmer's Market floor has almost 50 vendors who sell the freshest vegetables, fruits, seafood, meats, cheeses, dried foods, candies, plants and baked goods. The vast selection and delightful aroma will tempt your taste buds.
You can also purchase craft beer from Gearhouse Brewing Co. and local wine from Allegro Winery.
The Shoppes "Upstairs at the Market" offers designer clothes, jewelry and other high-quality unique products.
- Hours: Tues 8am-2pm (select vendors only); Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-2pm
- Notes: Masks are required and social distancing is encouraged. The seating areas downstairs have been removed and limited Seating is available upstairs. There is counter seating, with barriers, at a few food vendors such as MidSt8 Tacos and Zook's Restaurant. Vendors have all implemented additional safety measures that vary based on the size and configuration of their stands.
- Parking: Free
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Baked Goods:
- Open Year-Round:
- Breakfast Served:
- Lunch Served:
- Price Range: Up to $20
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Tour Length: 30 to 60 minutes
Type of Experience
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest: