Williams Grove Historical Steam Engine Association
- Address: 1 Steam Engine Hill Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Phone: (717) 241-0444
This historic 90-acre facility hosts a variety of events throughout the year including a weekly Farmer's Flea Market, spring car show and annual Steam Show.
Each year the Steam Show runs the entire week before labor day and features the following demonstrations and exhibits:
- One of the most unique features is the operating full-size steam railroad takes riders on a 1 mile trip around the perimeter of the show grounds. It is the only surviving, running Pennsylvania railroad engine.
- A large assembly of operating Steam Traction Engines
- Many Gas Tractors of all ages and types.
- An Operating Steam Boiler House featuring several large stationary steam engines!
- Outdoor Saw Mill, watch logs become lumber!
- Stone Crusher
- Shingle Mill
- Black Smith Shop
- Daily Tractor Parade
- Model Railroad
- Gas Engines
- Horse and Tractor Pulls
- Consignment Sale on the Saturday before Labor Day
- Flea Market
- Fantastic Food!!
- Williams Grove Historical Steam Engine Association's purpose is to preserve steam powered equipment and educate the public about the history of farming. The association uses steam engines for plowing, harvesting and sawing, has early gas engines and tractors, and a PRR steam locomotive engine.