There are plenty of creative workshops and classes you can participate in for the holidays. Make a handmade gift or a festive decoration. Spend a night out with the girls or take your children to make a fun holiday craft. Here's a sampling of the offerings. Click here to check out our entire events calendar for upcoming holiday classes.
- Christmas Ornaments @ Art Center School & Galleries
- Fresh Advent Wreath @ The Rosemary House
- Wreath Workshop @ Wildwood Park
- Create a Christmas Morning Mug @ Create-a-Palooza
- Holiday Greens Wreath Craft Class @ Adams County Winery
December 3, 10, 17
- Botanical Print Wall Hanging @ Caromal Colours
- Christmas Wine Basket @ Art Center School & Galleries
- A Magical Tradition: Reindeer Food @ Giant Foods Enola
In addition, Ashcombe offers a variety of workshops from creating a fairy garden to making a pine wreath or a children’s Christmas tree ornament.
Are you a more experienced, practicing crafter looking for a challenge? The Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen offers intensive half-day and full-day workshops at their Lancaster location including making indigo-dyed gifts and wood-turned ornaments.