Thanksgiving celebrations in 2020 might look different than in year's past. But one thing that remains the same is the delicious Thanksgiving dinners available for dine-in or takeout. Here are some locations in Cumberland Valley where you can get all the fixings for a perfect holiday meal without the hassles of shopping or cooking.
Allenberry Resort (1559 Boiling Springs Rd., Boiling Springs)
- Thanksgiving Dinner To Go. Click here to see the menu. Order for 2 to 6 people, 7 to 10 people, or 11 to 15 people. Orders taken until 3 pm on Wednesday, November 18. Call 717-258-3211 to order or order online. Payment required when placing an order. Pick up at Allenberry on Wednesday, November 25, between 10 am and noon.
CC’s Kitchen (710 W. Main St., Mechanicsburg)
- Let CC's make your Thanksgiving dinner! $99.99/serves up to 15 people. Whole turkey, stuffing, rice, baked sweet corn, pumpkin pie. Pre-order by 11/18, pick-up on 11/25. Call 717-697-5024.
Cornerstone Coffeehouse (2133 Market St., Camp Hill)
- Pre-order some of your Thanksgiving favorite side dishes and snacks. Options include pumpkin pie or roll, apple pie, quiches, cheesy potato casserole, cornbread pudding, mac & cheese, soups. Call 717-737-5026 to order or stop by the store. All Thanksgiving orders must be picked up by Wednesday, November 25, at 6 pm. Curbside pickup is available.
The JDK Group
- JDK offers a chef-curated Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go with a menu designed for 6 to 8 people that covers all your Thanksgiving Day meal needs and offers personalized selections with the ability to add extra items. No contact pickup or delivery. With every order purchased, JDK will donate a whole frozen turkey to Pennsylvania Food Bank's Turkey Drive. Click here to order online. Order deadline is Friday, November 20, at 7 pm.
Kimberly's Cafe (530 W. High St., Carlisle)
Open Thanksgiving Day from 8 am to 11 am for breakfast and from 11 am to 3 pm for a turkey or ham dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, corn or green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, side salad, coffee or tea. Dine in or Takeout. Adults $12.95; Kids 9 & Under $6.95. There will also have homemade cake and pie slices available for purchase.
The Lodge at Liberty Forge (3804 Lisburn Rd., Mechanicsburg)
- A la carte Thanksgiving menu available for dine-in or takeout from 11 am to 3:30 pm. Limited seating available for dine-in. Call 717-691-5335, option #4, for reservations or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place your to-go order by Monday, November 23. Pre-payment preferred for contactless pickup.
Middlesex Diner (1803 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle)
Open Thanksgiving Day from 6 am to 8 pm for dine in or takeout. Takeout Family Meal Deals are also available. There are three different meal options designed to feed 4 people for $59.99. Please call 717-574-2480 to order. Pre-order by Monday, November 23.
Oak Grove Farms (846 Fisher Rd., Mechanicsburg)
Pre-order your Thanksgiving turkeys, hams, stuffing, sweet corn, and pies (more than 20 pies to choose from). Stop in or call 717-766-2216 to place your order. Pre-orders are due by the end of business on Saturday, November 21. Menu available on their Facebook page.
Paulus Farm Market (1216 S. York St., Mechanicsburg)
- Take-out Thanksgiving Dinner. Freshly-roasted local turkey with gravy, served with homemade corn filling balls, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, Brussel sprouts with bacon, and a slide of homemade pumpkin pie. Just heat and eat. Pick up at the Farm Market on Wednesday, November 25, from 12 pm to 4:30 pm. $15 per meal. Call to 717-697-4330 or order online.
Redd's Smokehouse BBQ (109 N. Hanover St., Carlisle)
- Redd’s is offering its Smoked Turkey Family Meal special for takeout only. Small and large options available. Call 717-254-6419 by November 22 to order. Pick up on November 25. Check their Facebook page for additional details.
Simply Turkey & More (30 Erford Rd., Camp Hill)
- Skip all the work this year and let Simply Turkey handle your Thanksgiving meal. Feeding the whole family? They have whole packaged meals that include whole turkeys or spiral glazed hams with over12 homemade sides to choose from. Feeding just few people? They have individual made-to-order platters. See the menu and order online.
Smoke & Pickles Artisan Butcher Shop (30 S. Market St., Mechanicsburg)
- Smoke & Pickles is selling charcuterie trays for the holidays? There are 3 different sizes available: 6 people, 10 people or 20 people. You can also do all meats, or meats and cheeses.. Reserve in person at the shop, or call 717-795-4852. Thanksgiving orders need to be placed by Sunday 11/22.
Spoons Cafe (57 W. Pomfret St., Carlisle)
Order a Heat-n-Eat Thanksgiving Dinner for 2. Each dinner is homemade and serves two hearty adult portions. Cost is $30. Get $5 off when you order a second meal. Order online at spoonscafe.net or call 717-793-1048 by 10 pm on Monday, November 23. Pick up on Wednesday, November 25. Delivery available within 5 miles of Carlisle. Meal includes: roasted turkey, homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls. A la carte desserts are available for $2.75 each and include carrot cake, triple chocolate cake, pumpkin pie, and apple pie.
TJ Rockwell's (896 W. Grantham Rd., Mechanicsburg)
- Thanksgiving Dinner to Go features all of our Thanksgiving favorites for $59.95 (serves up to 4 people). All orders must be placed by Saturday, November 21. Call 717-766-4200 to order and schedule your Thanksgiving Day pick up between 11 am and 2 pm. TJ Rockwell's is also open on Thanksgiving Day from 11 am to 3 pm for a plated dine-in meal. Adults $14.95; children 8 and under $8.95. Call 717-766-4200 for reservations.