Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals
May 18-20, 2018
Carlisle Events has combined two popular shows to bring you the Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals. Enjoy a truly cultural experience while strolling the showfield that will feature over 2,000 show vehicles. See the top builds, restorations, car clubs and brands. In addition to thousands of show cars, get your high-octane adrenaline rush with autocross, drifting, automotive competitions and more.
Start your adventure at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, where you will discover a variety of experiences including seminars, fair food, kids' activities and live music all weekend. Admission on Friday and Saturday is $10 and $7 on Sunday, 12 & under is free.
After you explore the fairgrounds, you won't want to miss these top attractions and unique things to see and do in Cumberland Valley.
- Ultimate Collectible Trip Idea - Explore our antique shops and artisan stores
- Motorin' Trip Idea - Hit up all the major automotive attractions
- Williams Grove Speedway - some of the best 410 Sprint Car Racing in the country
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing - unique displays of legendary race memorabilia
- Rolls Royce Museum - changing collection of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motorcars
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum - interactive museum with a variety of cars, buses and motorcycles
You may be heading to Cumberland Valley for the show at the fairgrounds, but that doesn't mean you can't include other exciting events in your trip! There are lots of fun Valley happenings occurring each weekend, view the Official Cumberland Valley Events Calendar here.
After a day exploring the fairgrounds, relax at one of our great restaurants, bars and pubs. View all your restaurant options here.
With all these great things to see and do at Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, you'll want to stay the whole weekend. Compare rates, find car-friendly amenities and book online at the Official Lodging for Carlisle Events.
Carlisle Pennsylvania, and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, are easily accessible with connections via Interstate-81, I-76, I-83 and US 11/15. Our convenient location, just two hours west of Philadelphia and two hours north of Baltimore and Washington D.C., makes getting here a breeze. We are also surrounded by popular destinations like Hershey, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York and Gettysburg and 30 minutes from the Harrisburg International Airport and Amtrak Station.
Things to Do
- Car Shows and Racing
- Family Fun
- Farms & Markets
- Food, Wine & Beer
- Appalachian Trail
- Bike Routes
- Bird Watching
- Colonel Denning State Park
- Conodoguinet Creek Water Trail
- Disc Golf
- Guided Tours
- Hiking & Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Hunting & ATVs
- Kings Gap
- Nature Explorer
- Parks & Wildlife Area
- Pine Grove Furnace State Park
- Susquehanna River
- Yellow Breeches Creek Water Trail
- Spas & Salons
- The Arts
- Top Things To Do
- Who Are You?