Carlisle Chrysler Nationals
July 12-14, 2024
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals is the world's largest all-Mopar-themed automotive flea market and car show! There's nothing quite like it anywhere! The event hosts:
- Nearly 3,000 vehicles from all eras of the Chrysler brand, including classics, modern muscle, muscle cars, high-performance models, and more. This is, hands down, the most diverse all-Chrysler-themed car show anywhere.
- Enormous Showfield that is organized by year, make, and model
- Parts buying within the automotive flea market, car corral, and the Manufacturers Midway
- Automotive competitions, open track time for autocross runs, and edge-of-your-seat thrill rides from Dodge by way of a high-performance Hellcat and a professional driver.
- Industry guests and celebrity appearances
- Kids' activities include the chance to pick a car for an award, a free goody bag with some fun surprises inside, a kids cash grab, and, best of all, free admission for young enthusiasts ages 12 and under.
Start your adventure at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds for a fun and unique weekend experience filled with all of the above and more! Visit CarlisleTickets.com for your discounted spectator admission tickets and event passes! Children 12 and under are free. Learn more about the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals online and/or register your show car or truck today.
Include these other nearby auto attractions in your visit to Cumberland Valley. Find all the auto show and racing options or get the full experience by following our 5-Day Your Weekend with More Horsepower trip idea.
Tours are offers Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. However, due to private events and ongoing museum renovations, all tours must be...
The Eastern Museum of Motor Racing (EMMR) houses unique displays of legendary race memorabilia. A visit to this...
View original and vintage cars in a variety of detailed settings ranging from turn-of-the-century New York to San...