The town of Camp Hill is located in the lively West Shore area of Cumberland Valley and just two miles from the downtown state capital of Harrisburg. Shopping and dining opportunities abound in the compact, walkable downtown.
Start your day off right with a delicious breakfast. There are several great choices in Camp Hill. Café Uovo is a cozy eatery offering a delightful breakfast (and lunch) menu specializing in eggs (“uovo” means “egg” in Italian). Try the Uovo Rancheros or customize a three-egg omelet. A little further down the street, you can get your caffeine fix at Cornerstone Coffeehouse, with its incredible collection of hot or iced coffee, tea, espressos, frappes, and lattes. Breakfast items include homemade baked oatmeal, homemade quiche, parfaits, and breakfast sandwiches. Or, if you are on the run, grab a breakfast pastry to go. If you want to completely indulge, Pennsylvania Bakery has a large selection of baked goods such as cupcakes, tortes, tarts, cheesecakes, pies, breads, cookies, brownies and more along with gourmet coffees, teas, and specialty drinks. There’s a reason it’s been a local favorite since 1986.
Camp Hill is filled with local shops where you can find everything from tea to jewelry to women’s clothing to custom bicycles. A few highlights include:
- One Good Woman: With coffee, loose tea (80 varieties), culinary treats and gifts, this shop is a perfect location to pick up a memento or find the ideal gift.
- Little Black Dress and Chemise: Both boutique stores offer fashion-forward designer clothing for women.
- Holmes Cycling & Fitness: Recreational, road and mountain bikes plus accessories and fitness equipment make this a must-stop location if you are enjoying all of Cumberland Valley's outdoor recreational activities during your visit.
- Meeka Fine Jewelry: Unique jewelry custom-made in studio by the owner as well as a selection from artisans across the country. You might just see the owner working on one her creations when you stop by.
- MollyBee Toys: Not your run-of-the-mill toy store, MollyBee offers a collection of high-quality children’s toys that focus on creativity and fun.
Camp Hill allows you to personalize your self-care routine with a number of options for fitness and relaxation. Hygea Wellness offers the full spa experience with a salt cave, infrared sauna, and massage therapy, plus facials and haircuts. Or, if you are looking for a new type of relaxation experience, Dissolve Float Spa offers flotation therapy as a way to decrease stress and promote inner peace. Pamper yourself at Beyond Beauty Skin Therapy where you will receive personalized attention during your luxurious restorative skin care treatments (that are easy on the wallet). Keep up with your active lifestyle with a Pilates class at Body IQ Life Pilates Studio. A session (by appointment only) includes mat exercises as well as exercises performed on specialized Pilates equipment.
Learn about healthy and tasty cooking options when you sign up for one of the cooking classes offered by Cornerstone's Culinary Kitchen.
Explore all of these wonderful local businesses and more during two annual open house events throughout the year. Customers can enjoy a variety of specials, promotions, demonstrations and refreshments throughout the day during the Spring Fling (usually held in April) and the Candy Cane Walk (usually held in November). Be sure to check our events calendar for other Camp Hill events throughout the year.