50 Fun Things to Do in Cumberland Valley
1. Car Shows & Races
3. Army Heritage Trail & Center
4. Pine Grove Furnace State Park
Relax by a lake, hike, bike or camp at Pine Grove Furnace State Park.
5. Civil War History
Discover Civil War history in downtown Carlisle with an self-guided walking tour.
6. Meadowbrooke Gourds
7. Cumberland Valley Rail Trail
Roll down the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail on a bike for scenic views of the Valley's agricultural land.
8. Carlisle Indian Industrial School
9. Dine Along the River
Dine on one of the largest decks on the Susquehanna River for beautiful views of the state capital at Dockside Willies in Wormleysburg.
10. The Playhouse at Allenberry
Enjoy a theatre performance at The Playhouse at Allenberry.