Carlisle Ford Nationals
June 3-5, 2022
View the Carlisle Events COVID measures for the health and safety of guests, staff, and local residents.
Carlisle Ford Nationals is the largest all-Ford show in the world with over 3,100 vehicles spanning Ford’s production history.
- Vintage to Modern Ford vehicles and an opportunity to look at the future of Ford and their line-up of cars, trucks, and SUVs
- The Ford Parade heads to downtown Carlisle on Saturday with over 400 of the hottest Fords from around the world
- World's largest All-Ford swap meet, car corral, and the Manufacturers Midway for the best in parts buying
- Aside from great cars, there will also be tasty fair-style food, automotive competitions, guests, and more!
- Visit CarlisleTickets.com for your discounted admission tickets & event passes! Children 12 and under are free. For more information regarding, Carlisle Ford Nationals, visit CarlisleEvents.com.
The celebration lasts all weekend around the Cumberland Valley. Browse our online calendar to view a full list of events taking place in the Cumberland Valley.
First Friday - First Friday takes place in downtown Carlisle.
Foundry Day - Foundry Day in nearby Boiling Springs takes place on the first Saturday in June every year. The juried arts and craft festival is an event the entire family will enjoy.
Outdoors & History
When you're in town for the car show, take some time to reflect on the rich history and outdoor attractions of the Cumberland Valley. Step back in time and follow the traces of the Revolutionary and Civil War throughout the Cumberland Valley. Visit the statue of iconic Revolution War figure, Molly Pitcher in downtown Carlisle. Military history buffs will also enjoy the U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center and the Carlisle Barracks, both just minutes away from the Carlisle Fairgrounds. The Cumberland County Historical Society in downtown Carlisle provides great history of the Cumberland Valley.
Whether you're on foot, bike, land, or water, the Cumberland Valley has something for all outdoor types. Hike on the famous Appalachian Trail, or at one of three state parks, Kings Gap Environmental Education Center, Colonel Denning, and Pine Grove Furnace. The Cumberland Valley Rail Trail connects Newville and Shippensburg, and provides walking and biking opportunities in a scenic setting.