Fishing in Cumberland Valley
In accordance with the direction provided by the Governor, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and the CDC, the PFBC recommends that anglers practice social distancing while fishing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay home if you do not feel well.
- Cover your face with a mask or cloth covering.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet (the length of an outstretched standard fishing rod) between you and the nearest angler.
- Avoid crowds. If you arrive at a fishing spot that is already occupied, find another location.
- Keep children from wandering into the personal space of others.
- Do not share fishing gear.
- Do not carpool.
- Buy your fishing license online
- Continue to follow CDC guidelines, which include washing your hands or using hand sanitizer frequently, and not touching your face.
Cumberland Valley's fishing is worth the wade, with three of the world's most popular fly-fishing destinations - the scenic LeTort Spring Run, Yellow Breeches Creek, and Big Spring Creek Greenway. You're sure to fall for these fishing hot spots hook, line and sinker!
Want to learn more about our fishing locations and how to get started? View the Top 10 Fishing Locations for a great overview.