Indian Echo Caverns
- Address: 368 Middletown Road Hummelstown, PA 17036
- Phone: (717) 566-8131
Take a guided tour of one of the most visited caverns in the United States with crystal clear lakes and room after room of mystical beauty. The cavern maintains a year-round temperature of 52 degrees. Be sure to stop by Gem Mill Junction where you can search for gemstones.
- The tour is 45 minutes in length.
- The temperature is a constant 52 degrees.
- Cameras with flash and camcorders are permitted.
- No backpacks or bags may be taken in to the cavern.
Fun Under 4: There are plenty of opportunities for the little ones to play. Our spacious playground features a slide, a giant spider, and swings. (Plus a rock wall for the older kids.) Or take the kids to the petting zoo to mingle with the goats. At Indian Echo caverns we strive to be entertaining and educational for all ages.
Please call 717-566-8131 for current pricing.
- Gift Shop:
- Hours: 9am-6pm Memorial Day through Labor Day; 10am-4pm during the rest of the year.
- Parking: Free
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Pets Allowed:
- Tours Available:
- All Ages:
- Under 4: