Guided float trips on the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers for Smallmouth Bass. Offering full day, half day and overnight trips.
A full-day guided trip starts on a 7 to 9 mile stretch of river basin, personally selected based upon current water levels, conditions and the season. Beginners and advanced fishermen are welcome! If you're just starting out, all tackle — including rods, reels, lines, and flies are provided at no charge. Casting instruction and fly fishing tips are part of the day to help you hone your skills.
Becoming known as the "Huck Fin Edition" of smallmouth fishing, our overnight camping floats have become a staple for our trip offerings. While on one of these trips, your guide will supply all fishing tackle, food, shelter and furniture for a relaxing and stress free float trip. Our 2-day overnight trip is a great way to get out, enjoy the outdoors and forget about everything else.
Groups of up to 6 people can be accomodated.
- Complimentary Parking:
Type of Experience
- Hands-On Experience:
- Team Building:
- Minimum Team Building Size: 4
- Maximum Team Building Size: 6
- Minimum Team Building Session (Hours): 4
- Maximum Team Building Session (Hours): 8
- Outdoor Team Building Description: Bond with your team out on the water while enjoying a guided, fly-fishing float trip.