The Cumberland Valley Beer Trail features over 30 locations producing beer, cider, wine, and spirits. Sign up for the free digital passport and sign in at locations to win prizes! Pair your Beer Trail adventure with fun weekly events ranging from trivia to music. Some weeks are hard, and you deserve a little fun.
Looking for more events? View our online calendar to find festivals, fairs, workshops, and more. Although we do our best to make sure all info is correct, it's always a good idea to double-check the venue's website or Facebook page first!
- Live Music (6:30-9:30pm) @ Wolf Brewing Co.
- Live Music & Food Trucks (times vary) @ Big Hill Ciderworks (most Saturdays from May-November)
- Live Music & Food Trucks (times vary) @ The Winery at the Long Shot Farm (most Saturdays from May-September)
- Live Music (6pm) @ Back Porch Brewing Co
- Live Music (7-10pm) @ Big Bottom Brewery
- Various Brunch Locations
- Live Music & Food Trucks (times vary) @ Big Hill Ciderworks (most Sundays from May-November)
- Trivia (5pm) @ Molly Pitcher Brewing Co (most Sundays)
- Yoga (10am) @ Hemauer Brewing Co
- Yoga (9:45am) @ Ever Grain Brewing Co. (schedule online through Studio B Power Yoga)
- Music Bingo (5pm) @ SpringGate Arcona
Fun shouldn't be limited to three days of the week. Events and happy hours along the Beer Trail aren't either! Take a night off from cooking and enjoy a well-deserved mid-week break.
- Open Mic Night (6pm) @ Hook and Flask Still Works
- Tableside Magic from House Magician Kyle Purnell (6-8pm) @ Grand Illusion Hard Cider
- Trivia Night (6pm) @ Market Cross Pub & Brewery
- Trivia Night (6:30pm) @ SpringGate Arcona
- Trivia Night (7pm) @ Lovedraft's Brewing Company
- Trivia Night on the Rooftop (6pm) @ The Millworks (summers only; weather dependent)
- Open Mic Night (6-9pm) @ Back Porch Brewing
- Trivia Night (6pm) @ Midstate Distillery
- Trivia Night (6:30pm) @ Appalachian Brewing Company Harrisburg
- Trivia Night (7pm) @ Whiskers Brewing Inc
- Trivia Night @ Big Bottom Brewery
- Trivia Night (6pm) @ Grand Illusion Hard Cider (first Thursday of each month)
- Music Bingo (6pm) @ Midstate Distillery (Mechanicsburg)
- Music Bingo (6-8pm) @ Grateful Goat Brewing Co.
- Live Music on the Rooftop (6pm) @ The Millworks (summers only; weather dependant)
- Trivia Night (6:30pm) @ SpringGate Arcona
- Trivia Night (7pm) @ Back Porch Brewing
- Trivia Night (6:30pm) @ Wolf Brewing Co.
- Trivia Night (6:30pm) @ Isaac's Craft Kitchen & Brewery Lemoyne (first and third Thursday of each month)
- Trivia Night (7pm) @ Desperate Times Brewery (reservations required)
- Trivia Night (7pm) @ Hemauer Brewing Co
REGULARLY SCHEDULED MUSIC
These locations may not have music on the same day each week, but they have fantastic lineups! From intimate acoustic solos to hard rock concerts, find your musical flavor.
Enjoy something a little extra on the Cumberland Valley Beer Trail when you book one of these memorable experiences!
Experience the Beer Trail
Learn more about ways to experience the Cumberland Valley Beer Trail.
by Ashley on Friday, July 14, 2023
What's better than beer? How about beer paired with fun hiking trails, cool downtowns, unique shops, tons of dining options, and seasonal events? Cumberland Valley is the perfect place to plan an easy weekend getaway where you can binge-watch sunsets, sample unique flavors of craft Read More
by Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau on Friday, July 28, 2023
Schedule some time to relax during your fun Weekend Easy getaway. Sleep in on Sunday morning and then enjoy a leisurely and delightful brunch with friends or family. Plan a visit to any one of these locations along the Cumberland Valley Beer Trail and savor the flavors of good food and Read More
by Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau on Thursday, June 29, 2023
It’s never a bad time to tap, tour, and try a pint along the Cumberland Valley Beer Trail and Happy Hour specials make your visit even better. After a long day, it is the perfect way to unwind and relax with friends or co-workers. You might have so much fun that you decide to stay for Read More
by Ashley on Thursday, April 06, 2023
The 2023 Cumberland Valley Beer Trail features a new 90's theme, new prizes, new locations and new Beverage of the Month Promotions to give beer enthusiasts more chances to score exclusive beer swag! From May 2023 through February 2024, we will highlight a beverage from one Beer Trail Read More